We have vehicles For Sale…..2014 Ford Mustang GT, 2014 Chevrolet Sonic and a 2010 Buick Lacross. Call us at 941.953.6744 or stop by the Credit Union today!
As 2014 ends and 2015 begins, I find myself wondering how many of our members are actually aware of all the great benefits SMECU provides for FREE and why we’ve chosen to do so. So, I decided to ask:
DID YOU KNOW?
- We offer FREE identity theft protection on every primary member through a partnership with IDSafeChoice. No matter where or how your identity may have been compromised let us know and IDSafeChoice will assign an advocate to work with you. They don’t just mail you a large package of forms; they actually do the leg work that you don’t have the time to do on your own.
- We offer a FREE on-line car buying program powered by TrueCar.com. This program will help you find the car you want, new or used, at a guaranteed price before you ever set foot in the dealer’s showroom.
- Our FREE on-line banking is extremely user friendly and gives you access to your accounts 24/7 no matter where you may be.
- Our Bill Pay program is also FREE as long as you pay at least one bill each month. You can set up payments whenever you wish, even in advance with a future pay date or a recurring payment to start and stop on specific dates or after a specified number of payments. To top it all off, researching payments has never been easier.
- We offer unlimited FREE ATM withdrawals from any 5th 3rd Bank location nationwide as well as five additional FREE withdrawals from any Publix ATM each calendar month.
- We also offer FREE financial counseling through GreenPath. They can help you understand your credit report, what you would need to be able to purchase a home, work with your creditors to set up a debt management program, help you establish a workable budget and much, much more; all on a confidential basis of course.
These benefits are offered year round because we are a not-for-profit membership organization and we want to take care of our members the best way we know how; financially. It’s also our way of saying thank you for the trust you’ve put in SMECU and for giving us the privilege of serving you in 2014. We look forward to being able to assist you again in 2015.
The purpose of this Credit Union is to encourage thrift,create sources of credit and provide an oppportunity for its members to use and control their resources.
Due to changes in the regulations that govern credit unions or in changes to our services and products, SMECU must update the Terms and Conditions of your account from time to time. Please click on the following link to read the updated Terms and Conditions of Your Account, presented in a printable PDF format: Terms and Conditions
How close do you monitor your accounts? Let ID Safe Choice do it for you. It is inexpensive $1.25 a month and this covers your entire family (kids in college, family member in nursing home, and anyone living at home.) Check out our other Great products we offer!