Don’t forget this weekend is our Car Sale. Get your pre-approval to take advantage of our LOW RATES!
18 Months of statements will be available online.
An Email Notification will be sent each month when your statement is ready.
Enter The Contest by enrolling for E-Statements through It’s Me 247 by clicking on “Info Center” then “eStatement Options” and completing the enrollment.
One (1) Prize Winner will be selected on or about June 8, 2015 by a random drawing from all qualied entries received by a participating credit union between April 1, 2015 and May 31, 2015. Eligible members can enter the contest by enrolling for e-Statements through It’s Me 247 by clicking on “Info Center” then “eStatement Options” and completing the enrollment. No purchase necessary. See your credit union for complete details, including contest rules, restrictions and alternate method of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
When it matters most, we are protecting your accounts and providing you with the best security possible, so you can rest assured that money is in the right hands . At Sarasota Municipal Emp CU we pride ourselves on implementing the best security practices available to keep your money safe and secure. We work with industry experts to safeguard, not only your money but all of your account information, to provide you with the knowledge that you are in safe hands.
Visit http://smecu.org/ and discover how we are keeping you safe, today!
Buying a home is a big moment in anyone’s life. Whether you’re buying your first home or moving into a different place, there are a lot of details that need to be digested. Why not keep your mortgage under the same roof with Sarasota Municipal Emp CU? We have representatives standing by help you with beginning this exciting journey.
Visit our website at http://smecu.org/ to discover how we can help you move right!
As 2014 ends and 2015 begins, I find myself wondering how many of our members are actually aware of all the great benefits SMECU provides for FREE and why we’ve chosen to do so. So, I decided to ask:
DID YOU KNOW?
- We offer FREE identity theft protection on every primary member through a partnership with IDSafeChoice. No matter where or how your identity may have been compromised let us know and IDSafeChoice will assign an advocate to work with you. They don’t just mail you a large package of forms; they actually do the leg work that you don’t have the time to do on your own.
- We offer a FREE on-line car buying program powered by TrueCar.com. This program will help you find the car you want, new or used, at a guaranteed price before you ever set foot in the dealer’s showroom.
- Our FREE on-line banking is extremely user friendly and gives you access to your accounts 24/7 no matter where you may be.
- Our Bill Pay program is also FREE as long as you pay at least one bill each month. You can set up payments whenever you wish, even in advance with a future pay date or a recurring payment to start and stop on specific dates or after a specified number of payments. To top it all off, researching payments has never been easier.
- We offer unlimited FREE ATM withdrawals from any 5th 3rd Bank location nationwide as well as five additional FREE withdrawals from any Publix ATM each calendar month.
- We also offer FREE financial counseling through GreenPath. They can help you understand your credit report, what you would need to be able to purchase a home, work with your creditors to set up a debt management program, help you establish a workable budget and much, much more; all on a confidential basis of course.
These benefits are offered year round because we are a not-for-profit membership organization and we want to take care of our members the best way we know how; financially. It’s also our way of saying thank you for the trust you’ve put in SMECU and for giving us the privilege of serving you in 2014. We look forward to being able to assist you again in 2015.
The purpose of this Credit Union is to encourage thrift,create sources of credit and provide an oppportunity for its members to use and control their resources.
Due to changes in the regulations that govern credit unions or in changes to our services and products, SMECU must update the Terms and Conditions of your account from time to time. Please click on the following link to read the updated Terms and Conditions of Your Account, presented in a printable PDF format: Terms and Conditions
How close do you monitor your accounts? Let ID Safe Choice do it for you. It is inexpensive $1.25 a month and this covers your entire family (kids in college, family member in nursing home, and anyone living at home.) Check out our other Great products we offer!
Sarasota Municipal Employees Credit Union is now on Facebook! Let all your friends know you support your Credit Union by “Liking” us today! Just click on the Facebook button underneath our banner to the right on this site to see our new Facebook page.